Microsoft Excel 365 Handbook
Author: Dr.Liew Voon Kiong
Microsoft Excel 365 Handbook is a comprehensive guide to mastering Microsft Excel spreadsheet for beginner to intermediate users. This book is authored by Dr. Liew, creator of the popular online Excel VBA Tutorial at excelvbatutor.com.
By the end of this book, You will learn how to:
- Use autofill to quickly populate a range of cells
- Use basic functions that include Sum, Sumif, Average, Averageif, Count, Countif and more
- Use logical functions that include IF, AND, OR and NOT
- Differentiate between relative and absolute referencing
- Use date and time functions that include DATE, NOW, TODAY, HOUR, TIME and more
- Use text functions that include LEN, LEFT, RIGHT, MID and more
- Use Lookup functions that include VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, MATCH,INDEX and CHOOSE functions.
- Use statistical functions that include MEDIAN, MODE, STDEV, MIN, MAX and more
- Create charts
- Create Pivot table
- Perform data analyses that include sorting, What-If analysis and linear programming
You need PayPal account to order this E-book. If you don't have PayPal Account, get your PayPal account by clicking the banner below
*Please wait for 10 seconds for PayPal to redirect you to E-book Download Page after ordering and making payment.
Mode of Delivery: Download
If you require assistant and technical support, please contact [email protected]